It’s dangerous if not suicidal for a lady to enter 30 years still carrying the traits of her teenage days. Admittedly, the teenage days are absolutely fantastic but you can’t carry them along as you grow older.
There are some things as a lady you need to learn as you grow older and there some things you defiantly have to unlearn as you grow.
Here are 10 Truths every woman above 25 years should know. Read and implement them if you are not already doing that and DON’T FORGET TO SHARE!
1. You need to stop caring about what other people think about you. You should learn to be yourself. When you start being yourself and less of what others think of you, life gets better because the expectation of pleasing others is removed.
2. At this stage in most women’s lives, they start thinking of settling down. Just because your friends are getting married doesn’t mean you should rush into one. Get married because you feel you’re ready and you have found the right one and not because that person is the only choice you have.
3. Being in a relationship just for the sake of having a boyfriend was cool in your younger years but I believe at this stage of your life, you should see potential in a relationship before heading into it. If you don’t see longevity in the relationship you are in, it’s best you quit.
4. Stop trying to please everyone because it’s really impossible doing so. You should also understand that when you say no, you do not have to justify your no.
5. It’s time to let go of the negative friends in your life. You do not have to put up with all those negative vibes.
6. You can’t be free if you don’t forgive. You must have been hurt by several people at this stage of your life but you need to forgive because when you don’t forgive, you stop yourself from being happy.
7. Make giving a habit. It’s rewarding investing your time in putting a smile on someone’s face. When you make giving a habit, you begin to see life differently.
8. At this stage in your life, you should have started savings. I wonder what you are waiting for if you don’t have savings. Start saving for the unexpected today.
9. Love who you are and stop comparing yourself to others. Comparing yourself to others does nothing but destroy your self-worth. There will always be someone prettier, or curvier than you. Learn to accept yourself for who you really are. Stop trying to be someone else.
10. A relationship is a two-way street. It shouldn’t be just you trying to make the relationship work. Compromising is important in every relationship but you should understand that your partner also has to meet you halfway. It’s time you quit that relationship if it is one-sided.
Was this helpful? I’d love to hear your thoughts on this subject!
Thank you for reading my blog. Please read, like, comment, and most of all follow Phicklephilly. I publish every day at 8am & 12 pm EST.
Facebook: phicklephilly Instagram@phicklephilly