He’s so in love with you.
Honestly, the number of crappy relationships we’ve been in has blinded us from the actual good guys out there. The right guy is out there, we just need a little help spotting him in a sea of jerks.
1. He’ll never go a day without reminding you how much he loves you.
You’ll constantly feel like a priority in his life. Finally, you’ve found someone who means as much to you as you do to him.
2. And will do everything in his power to earn your trust.
He wants you to be comfortable and confident in your relationship. The very cornerstone of this is being able to trust someone , and he will realize that. And he knows this isn’t something that’s just handed over to someone, he has to work for it.
3. He’ll be your courage when yours go missing…
No matter where life takes you, he’ll be your backbone through all of your weak moments. He will be beside you every step of the way, cheering on your victories and wrapping you in his hands during your defeats.
4. …And your motivation when you can’t get up off the couch.
He will never give up on you or your dreams… even when you want to. His drive and ambition will even rub off on you as he pursues his own dreams.
5. You’ll always look beautiful in his eyes…
Making you feel beautiful does not just mean saying the words to you, it’s in the way he glances at you, touches you and treats you.
6. Even when you’re the furthest thing from beautiful.
He doesn’t care if you’re in sweatpants laying in bed with morning breath… all he cares about is being with you.
7. ‘Actions > words’ is his mantra…
There will be no such thing as empty promises or feeling forgotten.
8. And he’ll prove that to you in all the little things he does.
Do you need a prescription filled, but have to stay late at work? Did you forget your lunch at home? No matter how small, he will understand they really matter the most.
9. With him, you’ll feel so undeniably safe.
You’ll always be able to sleep soundly knowing he’s there, right by your side.
10. You’ll never have to worry about him hurting you.
It is natural to have disagreements and even arguments in a relationship, but there is no reason to make things personal, become insulting and never, ever to become abusive .
11. He will stand by you forever.
There will be good times and there will be not-so-good-times, but through it all he’ll be there. He wants to work out everything with you because his love runs deep for you.
Any guy can be by your side on the sunny days. The real test of character is whether or not he will hold the umbrella over you during the rainy days.
Was this helpful? I’d love to hear your thoughts in regard to this post!
Thank you for reading my blog. Please read, like, comment, and most of all follow Phicklephilly. I publish every day at 8am & 12pm EST.