I recently told Kita to write down her feelings in regard to her ex boyfriend, JR. She’s still reeling from the pain of the breakup and I know that writing this blog has helped me work out all of my thoughts and feelings. You can think about these things. You can talk to other people about what happened. But when you write it down it sort of gets it out of you and lays all of your thoughts onto the paper in front of you. You can see the whole event in a single snapshot.
Kita took my advice and did just that. I’m really proud of her. Below is what she wrote.
Pretty clear picture, right? This guy obviously sucks and is an immature moron.
But here’s the thing. What if she’s the problem and not JR? I’ve known Kita a few months now, and I’ve learned quite a bit about her. Let’s review.
- Has no idea how to navigate love and loss
- Has been taking anti-depression medication since she was 16 years old
- Texts way too much
- Overthinks things constantly
- She’s 5’0″ and thinks her ideal weight should be 96 lbs. (She recently went to the doctor to renew her prescription and he weighed her and she is 106 lbs. and she’s freaking out about it.
- Always saying how she’s so pale. (She is one of the darkest tanned people that come to this salon!)
- Works out every day. (Too much)
- Doesn’t eat enough and eats the wrong things.
- Self Absorbed. (If it’s not about her, it’s not discussed)
I can see how between all of that and can’t even go out and have a drink. So to me overall she’s pretty boring.
But I adore her anyway.
I know. She’s beautiful. I’m fickle, and I’m falling for her.
Thank you for reading my blog. Please read, like, comment, and most of all follow Phicklephilly. I publish every day.