I met the three of them downtown. We exchanged hugs and greetings.
– “Ee,” I said, “it’s really nice of you to host us all for the long weekend.”
– “Are you kidding?” she replied. “You guys are doing me a favour. I can’t close the cottage by myself. As for the murder mystery, Teresa is doing all of the work.”
– “It’s going to be so much fun!” enthused Claire. Was she looking at me when she said that?
– “Epic.” said Leo. “C’mon, wingman – let’s get this show on the road.”
It was fun. Leo found his costume quickly, because he knew exactly what he wanted: Jack Sparrow. I tried to talk him out of it, but for once, Leo was right. He looked like Johnny Depp’s shorter and uglier brother, but he did bear a bit of a resemblance to Keith Richards. He also insisted on every accessory he could find, stuck in his belt, tucked into his sash, or somehow dangling from his coat. He looked like some kind of pirate Christmas tree.
The overall effect was quite comical, but the more I looked at it, the more I began to think that it might work. The girls laughed, of course. But then Eliza said: “You look great!”. Leo turned to me with a look of pure triumph, and preened like a peacock.
With his gear stowed away, we could then turn to a more enjoyable pastime: watching the two girls try on costumes. Eliza didn’t think she could pull off a pirate, and they didn’t have much in her size anyway. But then she had an idea.
– “What if I went as a tavern wench? A tempting trollop, or something like that?”
– “A tempting trollop?” I echoed. “Did you just say that?”
– “Shut up Colin. You know what I meant.” She punched my arm playfully.
Eliza tried on a couple of costumes, each of which featured low-cut tops. I’m not ashamed to say that Leo and I both stood up to get a better view.
She found a pair of high-heeled leather boots, and a brightly-patterned skirt, with a fluffy petticoat. Then she uncovered a broad leather belt, and a supple leather vest. It was probably a couple of sizes too big for her, but she needed room for her oversize chest, and the belt held it all together. The piece de resistance, though, was the frilly white shirt. It left her shoulders bare, and revealed a considerable expanse of her bosom.
Leo and I were too afraid to say anything. She looked … scorching hot. Did I mention that costumes were an aphrodisiac? If this had really been the 17th century, I would have wanted to take her into a back room, bend her over, flip up her skirts, and fuck her from behind like a madman. Forget the 17th century – I wanted to do that now. I glanced at Leo. From the look on his face, he was having similar thoughts.
Claire saved us. “Oh, Ee – that’s it. That one.” Her neighing laugh broke the spell. The girls went for a closer look in a mirror.
“Ho-ly shit.” whispered Leo.
– “Amen, brother.” I whispered back.
Luckily for me, Eliza kept her provocative costume on while Claire continued to go in and out of the change room. Lucky, because Leo’s attention was occupied while his sister put on a show. And what a show. The little minx kept trying on more and more revealing combinations.
Claire found a scarlet head scarf, and a huge pair of hoop earrings. She really liked a dark red skirt with black trim, and liked it even better when she pulled up one side and tucked it into her little belt. This revealed one leg to the knee, but the other leg was uncovered to mid-thigh. If you’re old enough to remember Cyd Charisse, you can imagine what Claire looked like.
She added a little black bustier with laces that looked like crossed bones, attached to skull-shaped buttons. She found another shirt like Eliza’s, with short, puffy sleeves, that left her shoulders and upper chest bare. She wasn’t showing much cleavage, but the little bustier lifted her boobs and thrust them forward. That’s when I noticed the magic of the shirt she wore. It did nothing to hide her breasts. Instead, it simply accentuated their shape.
Claire looked incredible. Just looking at her made me think of sex. I would have to rethink my costume, if I was going to have an erection most of the weekend.
– “Jesus, Claire!” said her brother. “How much skin you gonna show?”
She struck a pose, with one hand on her hip. “I didn’t hear you complain about Ee’s costume.” she said.
Eliza and I moved a bit further away, to let the siblings have one of their traditional arguments.
– “Is this too revealing? What do you think, Colin?” Eliza asked me, indicating her costume.
– “Ee, you look fantastic.” I answered. “Very, very sexy. A tempting trollop indeed.”
– “What about you? What are you going to get?”
– “Already did.” I told her. “It’s at home.”
– “Aww.” she said. “You get to see ours, but we don’t get to see yours?”
– “You will.”
If Eliza and Claire were going to look like this, I could only imagine what the four other women would be wearing. I was going to be rock hard the whole weekend.
Thank you for reading my blog. Please read, like, comment, and most of all follow Phicklephilly. I publish every day.